Friday, September 21, 2012

Questions? Comments?



Greetings to those of you taking a look on my blog after reading the "Gourmet Corner" in the Aztec Newsletter!  I have a few ideas floating around in my head about what you might like to read (i.e., cooking at altitude, maybe some reviews or suggestions of local restaurants, how to use local ingredients, where to shop, etc.).  However, if you have any suggestions at all about what you want me to write about OR if you have a specific question you'd like me to answer, please leave it here in a comment or you can email me at TheGlobalFork@gmail.com.

¡Gracias!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting up this great blog, i love to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alaina, you may be happy to hear I made a fond tonight (with a little help, of course, Curtis could not just stand by) & it is beautiful & smells wonderful! I'm looking forward to stew tomorrow night. Thanks for the tips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! What kind of stew were you making? Did you just start it last night and finish it tonight, or did you make the whole thing last night and let it sit for the flavors to meld? Would love to hear more!!

      Delete